Tuesday 7 February 2012

Forever 21 and Festivals

Hello :D
Hope you guys are enjoying the snow.
So, as you can sort of see, I enjoy looking at clothing a season in advance.
So summer then, well to me it usually means festivals filled with friends and music.
The items of clothing that have been chosen are from Forever 21. This store is absolouteley amazing. They have great shoes and beautiful accessories perfect for any occassion and budget.
The few items picked will look great as you dance to the beat of the songs being played.
Hope you like them
Lots of love <3
P.S. If you would like me to try and review any product, or just want to send me an email to tell me your view etc. feel free to e-mail me on 0593monkey@gmail.com <3
While your busy dancing to the beat,
It's incredibly important for your feet
to feel comfortable. these amazing flat shoes look
wonderful and are worth the price. 
Why not wear them with the classic blue
jeans and white t-shirt?



This skirt is just amazing.
It is definateley an item worth
investing in. Wear it with any
tank-top. Why not wear sneakers
to add that extra edge?


I love top. The font in which
the writing has been done reminded
me of David Guetta and the hearts
add a nice touch.
Wear these with some black denim
shorts and some red converses!

No comments:

Post a Comment