Monday 23 April 2012

Lazy Bum

Hey guys and welcome to yet another post by moi :)
I hope you are all well.
I'm sorry for not writing any posts recently, I seem to have turned into a lazy bum as revision for exams is taking all my energy.
Anyhoo!
It has been absolute ages since I last posted something high street fashion related so here we go! *drum roll* the shop we are looking at today is... H&M because its just fabulous girls!

I am absolutely in love with these chinos. Every girl should have a pair, and why not get some in this beautiful colour. AND ITS ONLY £17.99 EEEK! How to style this outfit: a light yellow blouse and them red converses will go fabulously!
This amazing blouse is from the recent conscious collection. The print is Quirky and so a must by. The colours are very spring/summer and the best part? ITS ONLY £19.99. Want tips on how to wear this blouse? Put on them skinny black jeans and a mint green hijab and your good to go girlfriend!
Brighten your day with these sun filled sandals. They're only £9.99. Stuck on how to wear them? Put on them blue denim jeans, a white blouse and a candy pink blazer for the ultimate summer outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment